If you are in any doubt about the quality of the downloads on this website ..... these are just a few of the unsolicited comments I have had from previous customers
Brilliant site, easy to use, will be dealing with you again and again!
- Many thanks for your help, your cards are a godsend to me, as I cannot design my own. I have a mental block so rely on wonderful designers like yourself. I have seen other sites with instant downloads, but they are nothing in comparison to yours. With you I know I will be getting the "full monty" & even after all the time that I have been buying from you, I am still amazed at your products. I still can't believe how your gold prints out, it is superb. You are great to do business with, many many thanks & I look forward to buying more cards from you in the future.
- "Just wanted to say how fabulous I think your site is, I have made some beautiful cards and boxes from your downloads....Thank you for the inspiration!!!"
- "Hi I just wanted to say thanks for the quick delivery - and the cards are fantastic! I made one as soon as the downloads came through and they are so quick and easy to do I just had to buy some more from you. The print quality is perfect! I have bought other download items in the past from other people and the print quality has been very poor. Keep up the good work as I am sure I will be back again!"
- "Thank you for all the down loads that I have had from you as every one loves the cards I make from them and I just love making them! "
- "You just make it easy to do something a little different without a lot of effort from me and your designs sell really well, all raising funds for the church"
- "I just want to say what beautiful wedding cards, you made it so easy as well. The decoupage and the background too ..... just gorgeous ....... and the size is perfect ...... the insert - wow!"
- "Have only recently found your site, even so I am delighted with the beautiful downloads and your fast and efficient service"
- "Thank you for yet another amazing collection. I have made a card for my daughter’s birthday and with little skill required, I have made a stunning card. I printed a verse onto the blank insert and fitted it behind the pop-up window, which works very well. I will be back soon to order Christmas pop-outs, if I can make my mind up from so many lovely sets. Thank you once again"
- I think your web site is the best I have ever bought from and cannot wait for you to put new stuff on it. I would tell anyone (and I do constantly) how brilliant your stuff is. I would recommend you (and I do constantly) to all my friends. So I wanted to say a big THANK YOU.
- I received my Cute Christmas CD2 this morning and have spent quite some time browsing through the CD and I am very pleased with, not only the quality of the images, but also the quantity. Its massive and I am delighted. Also I am looking forward to experimenting with the new tea bags shapes for the downloaded flower pots. Thank you very much for providing such detailed instructions. Whenever I have used your images for my cards they are always first class and the feedback I receive is always excellent and, I laugh, as its easy to make such beautiful cards when I use such lovely products and its all thanks to you.Keep up the good work and thanks again. Elaine
- Just an idea I thought I'd pass on....... from Teresa
When you have copied the mechanics sheet of a waterfall card, turn it over and print the back with a matching backing paper. Then any of the back that shows, blends in with the rest of the card. This idea could also be used for home made toppers that are to be hung in aperture cards. When the front of the topper has been printed, before cutting out, turn over and print a suitable backing on the back.
- Suggestion from Julie about the Scary Fairies cards.....
I cut out the decoupage section only, then using a keepsake embossing board from the glitter girls, I make a fan card in red, making the raised fan sections in black and red, add a few peel offs and pop the black/red decoupage fairy in the centre. Looks really ace for a special 40/50 birthday card (for those of us who would like to think we still look that). Obviously then change the colour scheme for the other one. Also the envelopes from these downloads make a different background to use with the same decoupage. Just cutting out the print area gives a great new design. I have used these cards for Valentines day, Birthdays and have been given the idea of now using them for Christmas cards (with a bit of bling added of course).
- Suggestion from Debbie about the making my card boxes using a score board....
I just wanted to say thank you for the box and bag download. You might be interested to know that if you trim the box base and lid to size, your score lines match up with the grooves on a card scoring board. I wondered if other people might be interested to know that as using a scoring board makes it so quick and easy to score the card rather than using other methods.
- Michelle has sent me this photo of one of the Black & White Ladies but printed onto pink card - isn't it LOVELY? Well done Michelle! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!
Claire has sent in this suggestion - the decoupaged 'plate' in stuck onto a real plate! Really special!